We have started to break ground at 817 Montrose Avenue. This will be an EarthCraft certified home with the following features:
- Insulated Concrete Form Foundation System
- Entire house is wrapped in 1” thick rigid foam board insulation
- 2 x 6 construction with value framing
- Blown cellulose insulation in walls, open cell spray foam insulation in band boards and roof
- At least a 17 SEER electric pump with dual zoning
- Energy Recovery Ventilator to address indoor air quality and humidity issues
- Low E Argon gas filled Pella windows
- Stainless steel energy star appliances including an induction range (new technology)
- Heat Pump Hot water heater (over twice as efficient as conventional heater)
- No VOC paints
- Galvalume metal roof
- IKEA kitchen cabinets
Note that this photo is a preliminary rendering.
Check out the MLS listing 474440 or call Tom Raney at Nest Realty at (434) 981-2608 for more info.