This renovation of a 1915 wood frame home into an over/under duplex rental in historic Fifeville is 0.4 miles to the Mudhouse Downtown and 1.4 miles to the Rotunda, between West Main and Ridge Streets. We completely gutted the house, putting in new insulation, siding, roofing, windows, equipment and new unique and beautiful finishes. Interior has modern finishes with some original detailing. Rent includes all utilities, including high speed internet. Not furnished. Note that site is completely landscaped now.
Upstairs leased/Downstairs available:
- 1 Bedroom with two large closets
- 1 Full Bathroom with tiled tub/shower with glass enclosure
- Full Kitchen with dishwasher/full fridge/range/microwave
- Stainless appliances
- White quartz Caesarstone countertops
- Stacked laundry
- Private entrance
- 1 Off Street Parking Space
- City water/gas/trash (included in rent)
- Dominion Power (included in rent)
- Ting high speed fiber internet (included in rent)
- No smoking
- No pets
See HOME magazine article (page 15) on housing in the Fifeville neighborhood, including owner’s own home (page 18-19).