It’s been a busy week or so: got all the drywall up and finished. We hung birch plywood on the 1st floor ceilings and it looks spectacular. You can’t really tell from the photos, but we’ve got 12′ ceilings on the first floor, so it really adds a bunch of warmth and stops it from feeling cavernous.
Probably got one more day of painting. For the last few houses, including this one, we have been using the Sherwin Williams Harmony line that has zero V.O.C.s and have been happy with the results. It’s also nice to maintain what few brain cells we have.
We’ve finished all the tiling in the bathrooms, including a tiled in master tub. Waiting to post some photos on that until we complete the bathrooms.